Premium industrial design
Citation ONE blends innovation in home audio entertainment with a sophisticated and beautiful design. The premium blended wool fabric, made by Kvadrat, is dirt repellent and flame retardant.
Sound quality with sophistication
For over 65 years for Harman Kardon has been dedicated to delivering luxurious audio experiences that allow the listener to feel the music and immerse them in the moment. Citation is the ultimate expression and is the worlds first truly premium product of its kind.
The Citation ONE delivers multi-room capability by adding additional Citation speakers to create the ultimate whole house audio experience. You can play the same music or different music in different rooms and control it from a tablet or smartphone.
Hands-free help with your voice, powered by the Google Assistant
The Google Assistant brings convenient voice control to your Citation wireless home sound system. Get answers, play music, tackle your day, enjoy your entertainment and control your smart home with just your voice.
Play and control your music with your voice.
Use your voice to ask for your favorite songs and enjoy high-definition music streaming, powered by the cloud.
Over 300 music streaming services available with Wi-Fi streaming
Listen to your favorite audio content, Internet radio and podcasts, all in high-definition through Chromecast built-in.
More is better
Pair two Citation ONE speakers in the same room for stereo sound.
For additional security and privacy, the speaker's microphones can be switched off. Multi-color LED indicators show the current state of these microphones.
Always the best
With automatic software updates for new features and services, your music and voice options will always be up to date and at its best.
Simple setup with the Google Home app on iOS and Android
With the free Google Home app for iOS and Android, you can easily setup and manage any of the Citation speakers. All speakers support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi connections.
Wireless Bluetooth® streaming
Wirelessly stream your music from your smartphone or tablet.
The Harman Kardon Citation ONE is a next generation smart speaker with rich sound and an all-in-one compact design. Easy to use, Citation ONE blends innovation in home audio with attention to detail in design, allowing for sophisticated looks and surprising sound in a compact design. Music lovers will love the room-filling sound and access to over 300 music services and high-definition streaming through Chromecast built-in. The Google Assistant brings convenient voice control to your Citation ONE for hands-free help around the home. Get answers, play music, organize your day, control your smart home, enjoy your entertainment and more, just with your voice!
Spec Sheet (English)English 502 KB
- 1 x Citation ONE
- 1 x power cable (1.8m)
- 1 x Quick-start guide
- 1 x Warranty sheet
- 1 x Safety sheet
How to create a stereo pair...\n\n
- Open the Google Home app
- Find the speaker you want to setup in stereo pair
- Find the speaker/room
- Tap on Settings
- Go to Sound Settings
- Find the Speaker pair
- You are now entering the setup page Tap
- Find your speaker under the Pair with list and tap.
- Move the speaker to be Left or Right side and press \n\t
- You can tap on Play sound to identify which speaker it is.
- Find a name for your Stereo pair
- It takes a minute to complete the setup.
- When the configuration is done it will say Ready
- Press Done
NOTE 1: This is only possible with two of the same speakers. If they are not identical (Example: Citation 100 & Citation One), setting up a stereo pair will not be an option.
NOTE 2: It is possible to make a stereo pair of a Mk1 with a Mk2. Setup as normal.
\nAirplay from the Mk2 will not be available.
NOTE 3: It is only possible to use Chromecast and Bluetooth in stereo, Airplay will be mono (and should be grouped in iOS Airplay menu.
Let us walk-through a list of things needed to ensure every requirement is met.\n\n
- Check your mobile device if that is able to connect to same Wireless network.
- Make sure you are within range of your Wireless router.
- Check the Wireless signal on your mobile device, does it have a weak signal then move closer to the router.
- Try both Wireless network bands 2.4GHz and 5GHz in case one of them are failing.\n\t
- You will have longer range with 2.4GHz, but less performance and most of the times a crowded network (many devices are using 2.4GHz band).
- You will have less interference with 5GHz and higher performance, however, the range of the 5GHz network has shorter range.
- Try using a different mobile device, if you have one.
- Reboot your Wireless network router and your mobile device.
Wireless Network Extender\n\n
Some houses or apartments can be too big for one Wireless network router to cover it all.
Let's talk about the issues that might appear with an Extender network.
- Network Extenders that will help cover poor signal in your home, often results in poor connection and low speed performance.
- Often the Network Extender is a low budget device or not suited for having too many devices attached to it.
- Placement of the speaker is crucial as you can put it in a place where it could connect to either main Wireless router or the Extender, that will confuse Wireless network devices.
- To solve this issue, try move the speaker closer to main router or have fewer devices attached to your Wireless Extender.
- In addition, always use 5GHz connection between your Network extender and main router (best solution and performance).
One Wireless Network Name (SSID)\n\n
- You may have set the Wireless Network SSID (Wi-Fi network name) to one big Wireless network (With a main router + Extender(s).
- If the Wireless speaker is within range of both Wireless networks (Main router & Extender) then it can get confused with which one to connect to.
- To solve this issue, using two different name for your extended network will help with the performance of the Wireless connected speaker and Google Assistant request.